Designers need tools that help them make the most of modern technologies, successfully manage projects,
and deliver connected intelligent products. We create the tools designers need.
Altium has over 30 years of continuous R&D in PCB design
We have a strong track record in engineering development and engineering excellence.
- Altium is focused on margin expansion: We are committed to growing our margin each year to enter and to maintain 30% plus.
- Altium has global diversified earnings: Our revenue is comprised of 48% Americas, 32% in Europe, 14% Emerging Markets and 7% in Asia Pacific.
- Altium is debt free: We believe in maintaining a clean balance sheet and expense all R&D costs.
- Altium revenue is underpinned by subscription: 53% of total revenue is subscription-based, with over 31,000 subscribers globally.
- Altium is committed to achieving double-digit sales & revenue growth each year: We believe in consistent financial performance.
- Altium expanding market reach through partnership and growing capability through acquisition: We are committed to expanding our addressable market beyond PCB to systems design.
- Altium is committed to achieving market leadership in PCB design by 2020.: We have a set goal of US$150 million in pure PCB revenue and US$200 million in total revenue by 2020.
- Altium is well positioned for future growth: At the heart of intelligent systems are electronics and PCBs.
- Altium is focused on returning profit to shareholders: We are committed to growing dividends each year.
Altium has a rich history starting out in 1985 as one of the first providers of PCB design tools and over time
developing into one of the market leaders
4225 Executive Square, La Jolla, CA 92037